- Currently Senior Consultant supplying services and support to all type of industries, including "Interim and Transition Management".
- Contributes to the development of three french consulting groups working on programs focused on performance optimization thanks to human behaviour management and adaptation.
- Consultant to the Chairman of a French group to reset one key production unit dezorganized
after an hectic move and to coach a GM appointed in 01/2012, from 11/2011 to 03/2012.
- COO of the Swiss subsidiary of a worlwide leader of the semi-conductor industry , AMAT, from 09/2009 to 06/2010: design, manufacturing and servicing of high precision automated machines.
- CEO of a GDF Suez group subsidiary since 06/2008 to 04/2009: analyse and implement a turn around plan.
- GM of SIEGWERK France, one world leader of Professional Printing Ink (Design and Manufacturing): launch and manage an improvement program to bring French Operations performance at the best level (Benchmark: SIEGBURG) from 09/2007 to 05/2008.
- VP of GKN Driveline, Car OEM, Central Europe Region (UK, France and Poland): prepare the split of this BU between North and South Europe from 04/2006 to 05/2007.
- Turned around two THOMSON TV Tubes & Components factories: Poland, Italy,
- Implemented factories in Korea (Valeo), Mexico (Thomson), Indonesia (Schlumberger), China (Thomson) etc,
- Merged factories in England (Schlumberger),
- Shut down factories in the USA (Thomson), France (Thomson),
- Significantly grew business of OEM companies to Car OEM (Valeo, Walbro) : USA, Germany, Italy.
Global Strategy definition and execution, Diagnosis and Change Management for Performance Improvement, Strategic Project Management.
Strengths: Leadership, International expertise, Industrial Strategy, Marketing, Product and Sales Strategy, Industrial Performance durable Improvement, Behavourial Management (Palo Alto school - Transition et Changement - Edouard MELLOUL)
De Décembre 2005 à Aujourd'hui
A consulting firm I manage, supplying services to all type of industries, including "interim and transition management", as well.
I did so for GKN, Car OEM, SIEGWERK, Professional Ink Designer and Maker, for a subsidiary of GDF Suez - INEO, for the Swiss sudsidiary of a large and performing American group, AMAT, for a subsidiary of the French group WINDHURST.
In parallel I contribute to the development of a couple of consulting groups, by working with colleagues on progams focused on durable performance improvement mainly thanks to human behaviour management, improvement and adaptation to enterprise context.
Faculté de Droit de Nanterre
1972 à 1974
Allemand - Technique
Anglais - Courant